It takes a lot of work to run a successful company. From finding people to apply for open positions to keeping a sensible staffing level to keep up with your workload, there are a lot of balls in the air, and it can be a challenge to keep juggling them by yourself. Here are five traits of highly successful organizations, and how working with a staffing firm can make it much easier to achieve them all:
1. Access to good candidates. Hiring and recruiting are two of the most time-consuming tasks that managers must take on. At Contemporary Staffing, we pre-screen and assess the skills of candidates so we know they’ll show up on their first day ready to do the work you need to get done.
2. Clearly defined goals. You can accomplish amazing things if you set your mind to it, but many companies never sit down and define their goals. When you work with Contemporary Staffing, we are dedicated to helping you succeed, and that includes getting a broad picture of your objectives.
3. A way to manage risk. Hiring comes with a certain degree of risk, whether it’s the legal issues surrounding hiring practices, or the end result of hiring someone you regret. If you use a firm like Contemporary Staffing, there’s a layer of isolation between you and your hiring decisions. You aren’t obligated to keep someone on your team if you don’t like their work ethic.
4. Ability to adapt to demand. Many industries go through cycles or seasons of low demand, but haven’t found a way to cut back expenses when this happens. Short-term staffing is an excellent way to deal with this flexibly. If you have more work than workers, you can hire more help, with the understanding that they’ll only be around for a short period of time.
5. A way to control expenses. Working with a staffing agency is also a great way to keep your costs down. Because Contemporary Staffing is responsible for screening, testing, payrolling, insurance, and paperwork, any temporary workers you hire are taken care of by us, leaving you more room in your budget.
Ready to start enjoying the benefits of working with Contemporary Staffing Solutions? Contact us today so we can learn about your goals and start working toward them together.