Each February 17th, CSS looks forward to celebrating Random Acts of Kindness Day. This day is about spreading kindness and joy to strangers and uplifting your community!
“Pay it forward today and any day you feel like to help heal the world of the challenges we are all facing together” Says Sharon Tsao, CMO, Contemporary Staffing Solutions.
Now, more than ever, we all can do our part in making someone’s day, no matter how small our act of kindness is. CSS brainstormed some ideas on how to spread random acts of kindness while staying socially distant and COVID-friendly.
- Make a social media post recognizing someone in your community who is making a positive impact
- Leave drinks or snacks on your porch to surprise delivery workers
- Research a charity that supports a cause you believe in and donate or make a social media post to raise awareness for their mission
- Pay for the person’s coffee in line behind you at a drive-thru
- Venmo a doctor, nurse, or essential worker in your life and treat them to lunch
- Make it a point to recognize your co-worker’s contributions in your next zoom meeting
- Leave a glowing review for a great small business in your community
- Bring a trash bag to collect litter on your daily walk
These are just a few ideas to get started on spreading random acts of kindness. Let CSS know how you plan on celebrating #RandomActsOfKindnessDay this year!
CSS prioritizes helping others by offering PTO for community service. In 2020, CSS supported Habitat for Humanity and the Ronald McDonald house. Our purpose is to keep our late founder, Donna Pearson’s passion for helping others, alive.