Let’s collaborate! Since we can’t go out to eat, more people are actually cooking dinner (and lunch and breakfast).
CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have cooking over the last few weeks. Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided By Alyssa
- Kosher salt + cayenne pepper and a lime wedge to rim the glass
- 2 ounces tequila — about 3 tablespoons
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lime juice — about 1 large or 1 1/2 small limes
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed orange juice — about 1/2 small/medium orange
- 1 1/2 teaspoons light agave nectar
- 1/4 to 1/2 jalapeno pepper
- Lime wedges — additional jalapeno slices for serving
- Rim the glass: Pour a thin layer of salt onto a small plate.
- Rub a lime wedge around the top edge of your glass to moisten it, then dip the glass into the salt so that it sticks, tapping all the way around.
- Fill the glass with ice and set aside.
- Fill a small cocktail shaker with additional ice.
- Add the tequila, lime juice, orange juice, agave, and jalapeno slices.
- Tightly close and shake vigorously for 30 seconds.
- Strain into the rimmed glass.
- Enjoy immediately, garnished with lime wedges and additional jalapeno slices.