Let’s collaborate! Since we can’t go out to eat, more people are actually cooking dinner (and lunch and breakfast).
CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have cooking over the last few weeks. Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided By Marybel
- 2.5 ripe bananas
- 1 cup of Quaker oats
- 1/3 cup of chocolate chips
1. Smash up your bananas in a bowl
2. mix in the oats and the chocolate chips
3. Scoop out the mix and layout on a baking sheet by using a spoon to scoop out placing 1-2 inches apart from each other
4. Bake at 350 for 15-20 minutes