CSS team members have submitted MANY of their best recipes that they have been creating over the last few weeks.
Cupcakes, cookies, roasts and veggies, etc. Check back here every week for a new recipe for you to create!
Provided by Lanie
- 2 cups quick oats
- 2 ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1/2 cup of your favorite peanut butter
- 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 F.
- Line your baking sheet with parchment paper or tinfoil & spray with cooking spray (Pam Coconut Oil spray is my favorite)!
- If you haven’t already, mash your bananas with a fork.
- Add your peanut butter, maple syrup, vanilla extract and mix!
- Add your chocolate chips (it’s okay to snack on a few in the process).
- Using an ice cream scoop- drop 12-15 scoops onto your baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 minutes until brown & enjoy!