Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant
The Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant will be responsible for delivering high value marketing solutions based on analysis of behavioral and profile data while facilitating the adoption of best practices for our clients. You will assist in developing scalable processes for building data-driven and automated marketing campaigns. Also, the consultant is expected to be knowledgeable of and apply industry-best practices for marketing analysis as well as tracking and managing portfolio performance. We are looking for someone who can work independently, or in a team, to provide client training, lead strategy review meetings, serve as a project manager for implementations and execute ad-hoc consulting projects for clients.
Responsibilities of the Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant include:
- Work with the internal team, clients and external consultants in planning and executing automated marketing campaigns
- Marketing Campaigns to include:
- Robust Email Marketing Tools.
- Marketing Automation.
- Prospect Tracking & Analytics.
- Lead Scoring & Grading.
- Custom Landing Pages.
- Lead Nurturing Campaigns.
- List Segmentation.
- Social Media Integration.
- Detailed Reporting.
- Meet with internal team to define and articulate business requirements, and build marketing solutions through Pardot and Salesforce.com.
- Create a standard of excellence (best practices) in email and marketing automation, while ensuring adoption for our clients.
- Implement and support front-end technology questions regarding HTML emails, landing pages, etc. from templates while incorporating industry best practices.
- Manage data including segmentation and reporting, testing, cleaning and optimization.
- Develop and execute testing and optimization strategies to improve email metrics.
- Assist marketing clients with customer contact strategies to deepen the customer relationship and increase sales opportunities and then execute on these campaigns.
- Consult with clients on enterprise or departmental level customer experience strategy.
- Recommend appropriate digital technology to support the customer’s needs end-to-end, including hosting and integration with existing technologies (CRM, marketing automation, analytics, etc).
- Manage the delivery of custom solutions, interfaces, and integrations with clients.
- Evaluate requirements and provide solutions for activating and optimizing marketing technologies and E-commerce solutions.
- Support business and technology teams to define, design, architect, implement and operate web platforms and capabilities.
- Understand all facets of the various platforms for both B2B and B2C clients, such as the creation of cross-channel campaigns, implementations of lead scoring, lead nurturing, alerts, routing and notifications, segmentation, personalization, and creation of ROI reporting and key metrics.
Requirements of the Pardot Marketing Automation Consultant:
- BS or BA in Marketing, Computer Science, IS or another related science.
- Advanced knowledge of Pardot.
- 2+ years of modern marketing or marketing automation experience.
- 3+ years of consulting experience.
- 3+ years experience performing analysis and delivering technology solutions.
- Experience with SalesForce.com lead management.
- Must be able to take a problem-solving approach to business challenges.
- Ability to work well under tight deadlines.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Self-motivated and flexible, to meet continuously changing priorities and challenges. A team player.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to deliver on a deadline. Ability to stay calm under pressure.
CSS Tec is a business unit of Contemporary Staffing Solutions and a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS Tec has been a leading provider of contract, contract-hire & direct hire solutions while also offering Project Management and implementations of Salesforce solutions. CSS Tec prides itself on internal retention, with the average recruiter’s tenure exceeding 5 years and some recruiters exceeding 15. CSS Tec is established in the Philadelphia Metro area & has a strong brand, incredible reach, & access to both active & passive candidates through well-established networks in the Greater Philadelphia area & nationally. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Information Technology &Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS Tec team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.