Short term contract, 6-8 weeks, possible extension. Interview and start remote ASAP.
• Functional requirements review (i.e., verify requirements as testable);
• Trace requirements to test cases to verify test coverage.
• Develop test cases to verify requirements according to standards/best practices with alignment to test plan/strategy.
• Works with test lead to estimate test case build and execution effort (e.g., initial pass rate assumptions, defect blocking assumptions).
• Reports on test execution progress and defect status.
• Participates in defect review meetings.
• Provides input to continuously improve test methodology.
• Provides input to standard test metrics and reporting.
• Development of test coverage strategy and priorities;
• Analyzing the requirements for completeness, correctness and clarity to drive the testing effort;
• Defining the test targets.
• Identification and creation of the necessary test data;
• Debugs the development and execution of test scripts against the targets of test;
• Analyzing test failures;
• Analyzes metrics for quality assessment;
• Mentoring Software Quality Testers.
• Work with supervisor to develop the test plan scope, coverage and objectives;
• Works within the project team and test team to address issues and report status;
• Works with the Business Analyst to analyze and develop the proper test coverage;
• May work with Business Analyst to influence and monitor User Acceptance Testing.
• Analyze requirements to identify and prioritize test targets; verify requirements as testable
• Provide quality metrics for test case build, execution, and defect management activities.
• Developing and recommending solutions for test planning and process improvement;
• Decision making opportunities in the areas of functional test coverage, metrics analysis and quality assessment.
• Evaluation/selection of appropriate tests, testing methods, etc., leveraging technical expertise to make independent decisions.
• Exposure to automation tools like Selenium (Java), SOAP UI, ALM, Jira, GIT, Jenkins, TOAD/AQT, MQ Visual Edit (or any queue viewer) etc
- 6 years’ experience in developing and implementing business applications in Quality Assurance.
- 2+ years’ experience with automation using SOAP UI with groovy scripting
- Experience with SOAP UI with Groovy scripting, JIRA, Jenkins and GIT