Posted: Mon, 01 Jun 2020 12:49:44 -0400
Location: Beaverton, OR
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Loss Mitigation Processors
Multiple Loss Mitigation Processors are needed for our client in Beaverton, OR! This position will begin remotely, however the ideal candidate will be in a commutable distance to Beaverton, OR. As the Loss Mitigation Processor, you will primarily be responsible for initiating and maintaining contact with customers through the processing period while assisting them with any questions and notifying them of any additional information needed. This is a full time, direct hire position offering over $18/hr!
Responsibilities of the Loss Mitigation Processor Include:
- Verifying loan documents including income, assets, credit, appraisal and title insurance.
- Verifying application for final submission to underwriting.
- Inputting proper loan information into the system for processing.
- Ensuring that all loan documentation is complete, accurate, verified, and complies with company policy.
- Submitting loans through DU and ordering and following up on any outside services such as credit reports.
- Monitoring loans in process to determine any deviation from standard processing time and to take appropriate actions including notifying the manager for alternatives to ensure timely service.
- Establishing accurate closing date and monitors promised closing dates to meet those established.
- Performing final review of the completed application packages and preparing the file for approval, specifying any applicable conditions to the approval.
- Resaching problems with files and documents.
- Preparing "Decline Letters" and ensuring accurate disclosure of the reason for the adverse action at whatever time during the processing period it is determined that applicants do not qualify.
Perks of Working with our Client Company:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Disability and Life insurance
- Medical and Dependent Care Flexible Spending
- Business casual dress code
- 401K Plan
- Perks and Rewards program
- Paid Holidays, Vacation, and Sick time
- Competitive salary
- Opportunities for career development
Requirements of the Loss Mitigation Processor Include:
- 3-5 Years Preferred in Mortgage Loan Processing of FHA, VA, CONV, and USDA
- High School Diploma/GED
- Experience with Income Calculation
- Knowledge of Mortgage Servicing and Loss Mitigation Options
- Cannot take time off within the first 90 days
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. We began as a staffing agency and evolved to a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines and with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!