Posted: Wed, 27 May 2020 10:58:59 -0400
Location: Newark, DE
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
An experienced job-seeker is needed for an HR Generalist role in Newark, DE! As the HR Generalist, you will primarily be responsible for assisting the Human Resources staff with day-to-day operations of the HR department. This is a direct-hire position looking to start immediately!
Responsibilities of the HR Generalist Include:
- Maintaining accurate and complete HR information system (ADP).
- Analyzing, documenting, and improving processes in personal areas of responsibility.
- Training as a backup for the Employee Benefits Administrator
- Reviewing employment applications and preparing response letters.
- Assisting with government-required reporting, labor, wage, and benefits surveys, verification of monthly premium bills for health and life insurance, 401(k) administration.
- Maintaining personnel records, responding to employment inquiries, initiating employee evaluations and track through the appropriate channels.
- Assisting HR Manager with the interview process, background checks, and checking work references.
- Maintaining HR Portion of employee bulletin boards in timely and legally conforming manner.
- Participating in support of community service projects for the Company.
- Managing the company-owned swimming pool.
Requirements of the HR Generalist Include:
- 3-5 years in HR related field
- Bachelor's Degree (HR preferred)
- SHRM and/or CEBS Certification preferred
- Previous experience in recruitment
- Experience in ADP
- Must possess excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!