Posted: Fri, 27 Mar 2020 13:17:47 -0400
Location: Fort Washington, PA
Job Type: Temp/Contract
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
We are looking for an EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) Developer to work primarily with our EDI and Development team to create and maintain EDI data maps and internal EDI applications.
· Develop new EDI data maps based on EDI mapping specifications.
· Test data maps to ensure correct results.
· Debugging and fixing issues with existing EDI data maps.
· Deploying changes to Test and Production systems.
· Other duties as assigned.
· Knowledge of C#, and SQL Server.
· Understanding of XML, CSV, Fixed Length, and similar data formats / transport languages.
· Experience with source control software.
· Effective listening, asking questions to ensure understanding.
· Strives for continuous improvement.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.