ZeroChaos has made a name for itself as a leading provider of workforce management solutions. The aim is to provide companies with greater management and financial control of both their supply chains and their workforce. They tout a vendor-neutral managed services program that helps client mitigate risk and control costs. It has become a goliath in the industry, but is ZeroChaos the only game in town?
“MSP programs are the differentiator in a strong vendor management program. The tool to support the MSP/VMS has lots of competition and many similarities. Evaluate the team running the program and make sure they understand your service level agreements and the team that will hold themselves accountable to exceed your expectations!” says Sharon Tsao, EVP, Contemporary Staffing Solutions.
According to business search engine Data Fox, the top national competitors of Zero Chaos include:
- Staffion: Based out of New Jersey, this firm posts an estimated $6m in revenue.
- iProfessional: Not quite an MSP, iProfessional is a back-office solution designed for independent professionals. However, they do offer staffing, HR support and employer of record services.
- MBO Partners: Similar to iProfessional, MBO focuses on supporting independent professionals including payment solutions for 1099 workers, sole proprietors and micro-businesses.
- Advantis Global: Provides staff augmentation, consulting and contingent labor services to financial services, banking, healthcare, biomedical, clinical, technology, energy, entertainment, education and retail industries.
- iSymphony: An MSP that touts cost control and top-level service through relationship building with staffing partners.
Consider A Comprehensive Alternative
If your company is looking for an MSP, how can you choose a firm that will truly work for you? The first step is understanding what an MSP should do. Ideally, you want a firm that provides:
- Supplier management
- Order intake and distribution
- Order fulfillment
- Candidate onboarding and offboarding
- Time reporting and expense reporting
- Other reports
- Program support
As you evaluate potential partners, it’s important to focus on the following critical success factors:
- Service Variety: An MSP should be able to meet your unique needs through a full menu of service options.
- Scalability: Offerings should be able to be scaled up or down as your business needs change.
- Proof of Value: Always ask for references and verifiable data to assess whether an MSP can deliver ROI.
- Industry-specific Experience: Don’t choose an MSP that claims to be an expert in every industry. Look for a partner with proven results and experience in your field.
One MSP that provides all of this and more is CSS vSource. If you are ready to achieve the business benefits of working with an experienced MSP/VMS that can deliver true results, the value you’re looking for and the flexibility and scalability you need, the team at CSS vSource is here to help. CSS vSource is an independent company of Contemporary Staffing Solutions offering vendor-neutral and priority customized solutions. Headquartered near Philadelphia with national strategic solutions. Call us today at 610-832-2500 to learn more about our managed services or to set up a free consultation to determine how CSS can save you money, through our MSP/VMS program.