As we continue to navigate
the uncertainty of the coronavirus (COVID-19) situation, we would like you to
know that Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is here to help. Our
cloud-based systems have allowed us to effectively transition our operations remotely
so we can continue to support our employees, their families, our clients and
communities while maintaining a consistent level of client service.
CSS has been communicating with our clients and our employees daily to monitor the outbreak as it continues to expand in our regional areas. We have created a standard protocol to investigate and communicate potential exposures as we become aware. The safety of our clients and employees is our top priority and we have implemented this protocol to ensure this continues.
Our staff continues to be accessible via phone and email, even while working remotely. Please continue to follow-up with your Recruiter at CSS to keep us informed about your assignment status.
- If you have tested positive or been in direct contact with someone who has tested positive for the COVID-19 virus, AND were onsite working at a client location within the last 2 weeks, please contact the CSS HR department as soon as possible at email@example.com. A member of our HR team will contact you personally to implement our protocol and provide necessary information.
- Essential employees who are still working onsite at client locations are asked to follow the recommended CDC guidelines:
- Wash one’s hands for at least 20-seconds (or sing Happy Birthday) twice with antibacterial soap and warm water
- Apply antibacterial/disinfectants on frequently touched surfaces and hands. Antibacterial gels should have an alcohol-content of 62% or more.
- Avoid touching your eyes, mouth, and nose with unclean hands.
- Use a tissue when coughing or sneezing to cover your nose and mouth. If none are available, sneeze into your flexed arm
- Avoid shaking hands or physical greetings
- Maintain a distance of six (6) feet or more between employees
- Employees who are ill or exhibiting any symptoms of respiratory illness are advised not to report to their assignment. Please make sure to contact your recruiter and your assignment supervisor to notify them that you will be out. DO NOT provide any details if you have tested positive for COVID-19, just that you will be out sick. Please follow the instructions in the first bullet for notification of a positive COVID-19 test result.
- Employees in states with sick leave laws will be eligible to use accrued sick leave assuming they’ve met the eligibility requirements.
- We’ve received confirmation from our clients still conducting business onsite that they are following the safety and cleaning recommendation provided by the CDC. Please notify your recruiter if you have any concerns about your assignment.
- Please make sure your contact information is updated in our systems so we may reach you with any assignment or company updates.
- If you haven’t already, we recommend all employees enroll to be paid via direct deposit or pay card to avoid any delay in receiving their paychecks. Employees can enroll in direct deposit in the ADP portal where they view their paystubs. Please be advised that there is a 1-week pre-note process for all new direct deposit accounts. To enroll in a pay card, please contact your recruiter or CSS office to have a pay card mailed to you.
- We are still hiring! If your assignment status has changed and your qualifications match the requirements of any of our open positions, our recruiters will reach out to you directly to discuss!
Please find below information to address some common client questions we have received:
- Please notify your designated CSS contact for any company changes in business protocol or practices.
- Please notify your designated CSS contact with any report of exposure or positive test result of employees working at the client’s location within the past 14 days.
- Providing equipment to CSS contractors to do their role is the responsibility of the client. Please do not hesitate to contact your designated CSS contact about the ability of contractors working remotely if necessary.
Our leadership team is continually monitoring the guidance provided by the World Health Organization, the CDC, and state and local health authorities related to quarantine, mandatory stay-in-place restrictions and other changes daily. We value our relationship with you, and we are committed to staying connected with you during this situation.
The Team at Contemporary Staffing Solutions