We want to extend a cordial invitation to our Talent Acquisition Leadership Alliance Group for a webinar on zoom so we can reconnect and regroup on the current state and future of TALA. During this time of COVID-19 we have heard from many Talent Acquisition Leaders.
- For some companies the hiring is robust.
- For others its slowed down or has halted.
- And for some, they are in transition trying to find their next gig.
This webinar will give all Talent Acquisition Leaders an opportunity to share and learn about what is happening to TA strategies and results in different companies and industries during this pandemic. We will have small group breakout sessions where everyone will have an opportunity to share with a leader of the group their professional experiences during the past 2 months and what they are hearing about the future.
Topics to be discussed, but not limited too will include:
- Which industries are hiring and which are on hold
- How are talent acquisition functions dealing with remote/virtual hiring
- What are the projections for hiring in the future
- How are you managing stress for yourself and your recruiting team
- Are you in transition, what are your prospects for landing your next gig
- And more……
We are looking for everyone to engage in a small break out group and share what you have been experiencing with a facilitator. That facilitator or Team Lead will bring a summary of what your group has shared back to the audience so we can all learn from each other. We are asking that you sign in to zoom with your name and prepare to have your video turned for greater effectiveness and a real connection. If you would like to be a facilitator / Team Lead, then email email@example.com
Join Scott Rosen, President of the Rosen Group and Steve Pearson, CSO of Contemporary Staffing Solutions, along with Evan Violette, Managing Director of the Professional Staffing team at CSS and up to 7 other breakout leaders so we can gather what is really happening in the field for the 1st 20 minutes and then share with all of you in the last 20 minutes. We will leave time for Q&A for this hour-long program.
- Welcome by Contemporary Staffing and The Rosen Group (5 mins)
- Facilitated Break outgroups (20 mins)
- Break outgroup reports findings to the larger group ( 20 mins)
- Q&A (15 minutes)
- Wrap up (5 mins)
- Depending on participation, this could go over an hour
Preparation for All:
Plan on turning on your Video in Zoom and brings a 3 minute summary of your professional experience to share in the smaller group breakout.