Posted: Thu, 19 Mar 2020 08:40:23 -0400
Location: Exton, PA
Industry: Accounting Finance
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Mid-Senior level (4-10 yrs)
Senior Financial Analyst
A Senior Financial Analyst is needed for a direct-hire opportunity in Exton, PA. As the Senior Financial Analyst, you will be responsible for preparing various financial reports and making recommendations for improvements.
Responsibilities of the Senior Financial Analyst include:
- Manage the monthly close process.
- Assist in the forecast/budget preparation process.
- Perform various financial analyses including but not limited to variance analysis, investment analysis, new product profitability, risk mitigation, loan allowance, cash flow, KPI reports.
- Create complex financial models for decision making.
- Identify trends and make recommendations for areas of improvement.
- Present financial findings to senior management.
- Manage Collections and Risk Management reporting.
Requirements of the Senior Financial Analyst:
- Bachelor's degree in Finance, Economics, or related quantitative field
- 4+ years of related financial analysis experience
- Experience in the banking/financial service industries highly preferred
- Experience with loan portfolio analysis/management preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Excel; ability to handle large data sets, build complex financial models, and draw logical conclusions
- Analytically oriented with strong attention to detail
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) is a company that exudes unwavering results with urgency, honesty, and integrity. CSS has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, and direct hire solutions. Nationally supporting Salesforce Projects & Managed Services and staffing solutions with a focus in Accounting & Finance, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, Salesforce, and Call Center & Office. Everyone at CSS operates with pro-active pipelines, the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, and a team-oriented workflow with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can timely deliver solutions to meet your expectations. Our testimonials on our website tell the story from our clients and candidates—check them out! CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.