SAP S/4 HANA Trainer
An SAP S/4 HANA Trainer is currently needed for a position in Newark, DE.
Responsibilities of the SAP S/4 HANA Trainer include:
- Teaching various fully integrated modules covering almost every aspect of business management and how to implement in SAP
- Organizes, prepares, and regularly revises and update all course materials.
- Coordinating with the program manager on curriculum development
- Demonstrates consistency and fairness in the grading and provide timely feedback to students
- Demonstrating professionalism and leadership skills in and out of the classroom
Requirements of the SAP S/4 HANA Trainer:
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in an appropriate field of study
- Minimum of 8 years of industry experience and 3 years minimum of teaching experience
- Experience with the typical business processes of a manufacturing and/or distribution environment preferred
- Knowledge of SAP software products required
- Expertise in SAP 4/S HANA
- Ability to understand, explain and apply the integration for either of the following modules:
- Excellent Speaking and writing skills.
- Professional conduct at all times.
- Excellent presentation skills
- Time management and punctuality skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to TRAVEL for training
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.