Posted: Wed, 27 May 2020 08:15:25 -0400
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Associate (3+yrs)
Experienced Processors are needed for our client for a Remote Position! As the Processor, you will primarily be responsible for the processing of loans in accordance with company and investor guidelines. This is a full time, direct hire position which offers a competitive bonus structure!
Salary ranges between $50k - $60k/yr. DOE + bonuses
Responsibilities of the Processor Include:
- Entering all data on new loans as received into the computer system as needed for initial submission through the appropriate LOS.
- Printing and Mailing initial application disclosures to customer, as required, for new loans.
- Maintaining an open line of communication with the borrowers, loan originator, underwriter, realtor, and/or builder throughout the entire process assisting each as needed.
- Monitoring all incoming mail and documents for verification information on data used to obtain any loan approval. Logging all incoming data into the LOS for tracking purposes.
- Registering loans and obtain FHA and VA I.D. numbers, as applicable. Ordering credit report and private mortgage insurance from Company approved service providers, as required, by the loan approval.
- Ordering, obtaining, reviewing and approving any required appraisal documentation from a Company approved appraiser, as required by Company or investor guidelines for the product under which the loan was originated/approved.
- Preparing all loans approved for closing by collecting/obtaining all information/documentation required to clear any underwriting approval conditions. Obtaining any clear/satisfactory certifications required by the loan approval, property type, investor/insurer guidelines and/or appraisal.
- Notifying Closing Department of all loans scheduled to close and supply them with the file at least 48 hours prior to the scheduled date. When loans are scheduled for closing, responsible for delivering a completed package to Closing Department to ensure approved credit package has the appropriate information.
- Completing all Company mandatory trainings within the required timelines.
Requirements of the Remote Processor Include:
- 3+ years of recent mortgage processing experience.
- High school Diploma or equivalent.
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work remotely
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!