Posted: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 09:26:46 -0400
Location: Beaverton, OR
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Customer Care Representative
Customer Care Representatives are needed for Direct-Hire positions in Beaverton,OR! As the Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customers in the servicing of their mortgage. This may include helping in a call center capacity in one of the following functions: customer service, collections, or loss mitigation. This role is aiming to start in early August and is offering $15.50/hr!
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative:
- Answering inbound and making outbound calls and work calls from the Message Center, and responding to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and delivering quality service to customers.
- Assuring all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintaining confidentiality of customer's nonpublic information.
- Providing information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information quickly and efficiently.
- Building customer relationships by actively listening and resolving complaints quickly, efficiently and accurately.
- Providing written and verbal responses to customer inquiries as needed.
- Able to demonstrate a willingness to learn.
- Computer proficiency is essential.
- Adhering to schedules, multitasking and meeting deadlines.
- Demonstrating good listening skills, strong customer service skills.
- Professional communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
Perks of Working with Our Client Company:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- 401K plan with company match
- Casual dress code
- Free snacks and drinks
- And more!
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
- High School diploma/GED
- 6 months to 1-year customer service related experience
- Previous mortgage call center experience a plus!
- Bi-lingual a plus!
- No time off within the first 90 days
- Ability to work shifts in between the range of 7AM-7PM
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!