Posted: Tue, 02 Jun 2020 09:56:43 -0400
Location: Marlton, NJ
Industry: Office Call Center
Job Type: Direct
Skill Set: Entry level (0-2 yrs)
Customer Care Representative
Multiple outgoing, knowledgeable job-seekers are needed as Customer Care Representative at a mortgage company in Marlton, NJ! As the Customer Care Representative, you will be responsible for assisting customer's in the servicing of their mortgage including customer service, collections, and loss mitigation duties. This direct hire opportunity offers $32,000 annually!
Responsibilities of the Customer Care Representative include:
- Answers inbound and makes outbound calls and responds to customer requests within established timelines in order to maintain service level expectations and deliver quality service to customers.
- Assures all regulatory requirements are met concerning customer interaction by explaining policies and procedures courteously and patiently.
- Maintains confidentiality of customer’s nonpublic information.
- Provides information and knowledgeable assistance regarding mortgage loans by retrieving loan information and providing customers their information quickly and efficiently.
- Provides written and verbal responses to customer inquiries, as needed.
Requirements of the Customer Care Representative:
- HS Diploma or GED required, higher education a plus
- At least 1-2 years of Call Center experience
- Additional Customer Service and/or Mortgage Industry experience preferred
- Computer literacy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Schedule: Monday-Friday 1 PM - 10 PM; every 3rd Saturday 9 AM - 6 PM
Contemporary Staffing Solutions (CSS) has been a leading provider of contract, temporary, temporary-hire & direct hire solutions. Originally a staffing agency, we have evolved into a national provider of workforce management solutions with a niche recruitment focus in Accounting & Finance, Call Center & Office, Human Resources, Sales & Marketing, Information Technology, and Salesforce. We respect our clients and candidates equally while keeping the client’s best interest in mind. We operate with pro-active pipelines, with the highest business ethics, a winning spirit in our approach, a team-oriented workflow, and with real cross-training. The CSS team coaches you with current business intelligence so that we can manage your expectations. It’s what makes CSS great and, most importantly, FUN to work with!