CSS Tec is currently seeking a Sr. QA Analyst for a contract to hire position.
The individual should be self-motivated, creative and proactive, to work successfully in a fast-paced environment including multiple environments and architectures, diverse technologies and lab environments. The individual will work closely with an agile team, developers, testers, and other stakeholders throughout the SDLC, creating and executing test cases, writing code using a test automation tool, tracking / reporting results and troubleshooting. The individual should have an understanding of agile and SDLC processes and the QA lifecycle and methodology.
- Work very close as a part of the agile team and develop a strong understanding of the project and testing objectives
- Design and create test conditions and automation scripts to address business and technical use cases
- Use existing tools and techniques to execute test cases and build/script new tools for validation
Develop the automation strategy/effort and generate scripts to perform automated testing using Selenium, or similar tools
- Develop scripts, utilities, simulators, data sets and other programmatic test tools as required for test automation
- Execute and analyze automation test results.
- Perform manual testing as needed
- Participate in troubleshooting and triaging of issues with different teams to drive
towards root cause identification and resolution
- Document, track and escalate issues as appropriate, using Jira and other such tools
Support testing and/or application deployment during the off-hours for “validation testing”
- Develop and maintain Regression Test Strategy to ensure frequent production changes are properly tested
- Participate in business and functional requirements and technical design reviews to develop understanding of testing requirements, create test plans and schedules
- Perform risk based testing when appropriate
- Work on multiple projects at the same time and be able to meet project milestones
· 10+ years of hands-on testing experience (mortgage/financial industry a plus)
· Relevant work experience in software and/or test automation development