SAP S/4 HANA Change Management Consultant
We are looking for SAP S/4 HANA Change Management Consultant near Newark, DE!
SAP 4/S HANA is a MUST!
Responsibilities of the SAP S/4 HANA Change Management Consultant include:
- Complete understanding of, and ability to consult on SAP Change Management strategy in a complex, changing landscape
- Manage multiple SAP landscapes, communicate and track changes across all SAP environments oversight of all SAP changes.
- Work with all SAP Teams to understand project needs for Weekly, Minor and Major Releases
- Advise SAP Teams how to safely move changes through the SAP environments while mitigating risk.
- Support changes for SAP 4/S HANA
- Includes strategies around use of retrofit vs dual development Support Release Management Team on annual project planning Solution Manager Design, configuration setup for various project streams (ex. Small Enhancements, Weekly Release, new projects, etc.)
- Define and refine change management processes
- Maintain and Enhance Solution Documentation structure
- Configure and modify documentation templates, status values, and document workflow within Solution Manager
Requirements of the SAP S/4 HANA Change Management Consultant:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in technical field is required
- At least 5+ years leading enterprise project initiatives, with significant experience in multiple SAP system implementations/upgrades.
- Able to adjust readily to multiple demands, concurrent projects, and shifting priorities.
- Able to manage significant workload, remove barriers and influence events to achieve results.
- Able to lead and monitor resources and work efforts across teams and drive the results of team efforts.
- Have a basic working knowledge of enterprise technology best practices and architecture, including hardware, software, network, and applications. Coordinate governance requirements in support of SAP project implementation
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.