Healthcare Project Manager
A Project Manager with Infrastructure project experience is needed for a position in Philadelphia, PA.
*MUST HAVE HEALTHCARE INDUSTRY EXPERIENCE
*MUST HAVE INFRASTRUCTURE PROJECT MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE
Responsibilities of the Project Manager include:
- Develops master plans (consolidated views) of several linked related plans and drives, optimizes and manages all plans while presenting alternate scenarios to continuously reduce overall critical path. Optionally, levels resources to determine impacts across plans and manages multiple master plans.
- Assists in the development of complex projects' budgets, applies EV analysis across multiple projects, manages resource plan to budget and reports "planned vs. actual" budget variances. Optionally, reconciles multi-project budget reports across department budgets, manages multi-project resource plans, proposes optimal budgeting strategies within policy to best meet the business needs and reports impacts to capital and expense budget categories.
- Promotes and applies QA best practices, defines/collects/interprets QA metrics and diagrams (using Pareto, Cause/Effect, Trend Analysis, Statistical Sampling?) and clearly defines the link between requirements and technology solution. Optionally, develops quality standards, recommends quality improvements and maintains "expert" status via monitoring industry developments.
- Leads routine and ad-hoc status reviews with all stakeholders validating project status claims and clarifying roles and responsibilities developing accurate, detailed consolidated reports to continuously manage expectations. Optionally, develops multi-project communications plans/reporting methods and collaborates with the client as a key business partner to identify business trends and potential impacts.
- Develops resource plans that align unique project needs with team members' skillsets/career interests and applies various techniques to build/maintain a unified team view/focus on project objectives. Optionally, recognized as a leader of cross-functional and/or co-located teams successfully managing conflict to realize peak team performance while mentoring project leads in PM best practices.
- Established track record of applying PM best practices, tools, techniques and methods (planning, estimating, staffing, managing/controlling?) that have resulted in several projects being executed successfully to plan by balancing scope/time/budget targets supported by accurate progress reporting to all stakeholders. Optionally, manages multiple high risk/high visibility mission-critical/strategic cross-functional global projects as a recognized expert in PM methodologies.
- Develops RFPs, leads bidder conferences, reviews vendor performance against contract by knowing the various types of contract breaches and potential impacts to the project, recommends improvements to procurement policies and influences approved vendor list. Optionally, collaborates with Legal and Contract Administration as a recognized key constituent regarding project contracts to develop typical contract clauses, conduct contract negotiations/resolve related issues and develop rationale/justification for internal vs. external resource utilization.
- Develops mitigation and contingency plans for common risks, leads risk identification seminars to develop project-specific mitigations and contingencies, updates risk plans as conditions warrant and consider risk during the change management process. Optionally, leverage track record of resolving numerous high impact risks by consulting as an expert on risk management planning for high risk/high impact projects and troubleshoots projects with risk-related problems.
- Refines scope statement, understands the impact of scope statement changes and clearly articulates requirements to manage expectations, develop a basis for future project decisions and accurately develop a WBS to the proper level of detail. Optionally, develops scope management plans and WBS for cross-functional remotely located multi-projects, mentors PMs on WBS creation with traceability to the scope management plan, discusses scope change alternatives and timing/impact with stakeholders and optimizes the process to integrate scope changes.
Requirements of the Project Manager:
- Knowledge and experience in all major functions, issues, and considerations of the subject matter.
- Experience in a leadership role establishing standards, policies strategy, and best practice.
- Ability to discuss industry and marketplace trends and directions and site relevant case studies.
- Resource has influenced wide or high-impact decisions and initiatives and has a theoretical background and understanding of the subject matter.
- Capable of managing a diverse and complex suite of projects simultaneously.
- Experience managing cross-functional projects/project teams
- Provider Network Knowledge experience desired.
CSS Tec offers a range of IT professionals skilled in these roles: Salesforce Consulting/Administration, Project Managers, Scrum Masters, Cloud Architect, Developers (.NET & JAVA & Full Stack) Business Analysts, QAs, System Administrators, Network Engineers, Help Desk Agents, and Desktop Support Analysts. We specialize in Contract, Contract-to-Hire, Direct-Hire, and Project-based positions staffing nationally in the IT space. CSS helps organizations execute on key initiatives by delivering critical enterprise resources to complete projects, gain operational efficiencies, and drive customer success for our clients.
CSS works with our clients and candidates to communicate the opportunity being extended along with the experience required and approved by the client. In turn, the compensation is based on experience and the decision to extend an offer at a specific amount is determined by the hiring company, not CSS. We value the opportunity to represent you and are legally obligated does not and shall not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion (creed), gender, gender expression, age, national origin (ancestry), disability, marital status, sexual orientation, or military status, in any of its activities or operations.